Are you a beginner in android development looking for resources to learn android mobile development using Kotlin?
This post lists a few tutorials and courses that I have found to be valuable for anyone starting out with kotlin android development.
1. Android basics in Kotlin- Google
This is the best course for a complete beginner in android and kotlin. The course assumes no prior knowledge in either android and kotlin.
2. Developing Android Apps with Kotlin — Udacity
The course is well organized to teach you the basics of android development using kotlin.
3. Build A Simple Android App With Kotlin — Youtube tutorial
This is a youtube tutorial by Philip Lackner on the Traversy Media youtube channel. In this tutorial, you will learn the basics of kotlin android development by building a todo list app.
4. Kotlin Course — Tutorial for Beginners by freeCodeCamp
This is a kotlin crash course for anyone looking to learn the Kotlin programing language which is the official language for android development.
5. Android Development Course — Build Native Apps with Kotlin Tutorial
Learn to build native Android apps with Kotlin. You will also learn how to use Android Jetpack, Firebase, Room, MVVM, Navigation, LiveData, and Kotlin Coroutines. This full course explains how to build an entire Android app using best practices.